Anyone else see something wrong with this?

Gerritt

Look at me, and i dont look Native either, but you wouldnt want to bet on it, or you would lose your bet, same as the guy at the exibitions who could guess your weight within 5 pounds, i use to beat him or her everytime as well, you cant judge a person by his looks although its fun trying i guess. Migweetch

Well the guy sure got what he wanted....and then some. Can't imagine the extra hits his advert has got, looks like a nice place to hang a hat. $299k doesn't buy much below North Bay... it'll be gone in short time.

I also see poor channel seperation with his stereo and the speakers that close together... :D

Edited by irishfield

The only thing I see wrong with that ad is that lady holding the pike, should be the one laying down in the sturgeon pic, instead of the guy!

I don't see how anyone could assume that he is NOT native? Definitely looks native...

Are you blind or just being sarcastic?

While it can be hard to actually say who is First Nation today, I don't believe this man is, I'd bet he's Euro. As well, in all the reserves I've been to, I have never seen a kid with serious brows like that kid in the photo. That screams caucasian to me.

And as Wayne noted, this property looks like a good price on a nice lake.

I lived on that system for some years and my sister is general manager at a popular tourist camp on the system. I never heard of anyone taking a sturgeon there and as stated above, it could be an old picture and maybe they were legal at the time. Below the dam that forms Dollars Lake, it wouldn't surprise me to find a sturgeon but I never heard tell of them above the dam. I did catch my first bowfin in that system but quite a piece upstream from Dollars. No obstacles so I would assume they're all over in there.

A lady at work was telling me how great the sturgeon fishing was at her cottage. So big and tasty. I told her next time she goes up look for the MNR cuz its illegal. She insisted her limit was 5. Lol. I told her next time she goes up I'll call a CO to confirm her interpretation of the regs. She never mentioned it again. Lol

I recieved a reply from the OMNR, that consider the pics to be 'old' and taken when Sturgeon wasn't a closed species...I guess thats the easiest way to deal with it... :whistling:

Hmmm... The guy in the photos is wearing a Telus hat. Telus didn't exist before 1990, and even then was only out West. I'd say the pics are 2000 or later.