Black Friday/ Cyber Monday

Mistaredone...Thanks for posting. We won't be making any changes to our site, the free baits will automatically be sent with your order. For any one who hasn't heard of the Stub Grub yet, Bassmaster featured it here... http://www.bassmaster.com/gear/bondy-bait-co-stub-grub it's designed to be dragged like a tube bait. Thanks alot again for the post! Jon Bondy

Yep, ordered friday, delivered monday. Great service thus far and awesome deal. I think I am going to not use the D cell battery layout and instead rig up a 10 amp UPS battery, I think I'll make a little insulated box for it to help try and increase battery life.

Not sure what the battery pack is like in this unit but I have been able to remove them or cut them out in other units and use 7-9 mah gel UPS type batteries in my other similar portables.

Still waiting for mine but it does take longer to get here.

Canada Post has to transfer it to the dog sled at the NWT border and then to birch bark canoe for the trip across the McKenzie River only to be transferred yet again to another dog sled for the final leg of the trip to Yellerknife. :whistling:

I just checked out some reviews on that portable Lawrence fishfinder and the 3 I found at Cabelas side are negative. but they paid $250 for it. Anyone actually used one before are they any good?

Optimal speed is 14km/h would it still work on my inflatable cruising around with my 30lb trolling motor on a low speed? Don't want to waste money on something I cant use.

Edited by Gray_Wolf

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, ordered friday, delivered monday. Great service thus far and awesome deal. I think I am going to not use the D cell battery layout and instead rig up a 10 amp UPS battery, I think I'll make a little insulated box for it to help try and increase battery life.

Just got one for xmas. Can one buy or does one need an ice ducer? I want to primarily use on ice. Thanks.

Ps. If so any suggestions as which one and where to buy?