Tarred and feathered

blaque

Looking good bud! I fish many of the same systems you do and have always done well with white jigs.

Do yourself a favour though, seriously. Tie a couple up exactly the same way but make the collar chartreuse. For whatever reason that combination has been even more lethal for me.

Looking good bud! I fish many of the same systems you do and have always done well with white jigs.

Do yourself a favour though, seriously. Tie a couple up exactly the same way but make the collar chartreuse. For whatever reason that combination has been even more lethal for me.

Thanks mike.....I'll definitely give that a shot. I've done contrasting thread b4 but don't think I've done chartreuse. Lord knows I've probably got spools full of it somewhere lol

Chris, As others have said just fish em under a float like you would anything else. I dig em cuz they get right down and don't have to mess around with as much if any lead shot. The less lead I have to crimp with my teeth the better!!!

And go figure, 90% of my fish today came on eggs or egg patterns lmao

Those look dynamite.

I haven't been using jigs enough lately, but I've run out of roe and I think I'll just fish the season out without it. Some of those guys are in my near future at the vice, I think.

If I can stop tying spey flies that is...

Very nice Blaque :) I've done well jiggling the float occasionally in the drift with those as well and fly fishing with them.

I heard the trib I met you on last year is messed up right now. Is that true?

Not sure what you mean by messed up.......I fished it twice in the last 2 weeks and the waters been in good shape. Was just there saturday.

If by messed up you mean, still a wack ton of guys fishing it, then ya its messed up lol