Holy Smokes I'm moving

Rizzo

Well, we're leaving Barrie area, moving to Kitchener for work. Around here I've enjoyed hitting quarries a couple of times a summer to catch the odd pike or bass with my kids. If anyone were willing to pm me any quarry tips for the Kitchener area my kids would love you. I see there are a lot of them out that way, and since I have limited time to test them out, any hints would be appreciated. Anyone who wants to know any little secrets around Barrie feel free to pm me and I'll help where I can.

Good luck with the move Roger, guess you won't be spending much time chasing muskies around these parts anymore ??

...sad but true Lew. We will likely still make the drive to Pigeon once or twice a year, but I'll have to come up with a different plan. I'll let you know when we're going to be there!

now you're talking Mike! Maybe I can ride shotgun with you until I can upgrade my own boat. Currently I have a lighter weight Princecraft (162 s/c with a 50) that I worry might be a little light for LSC. And with SlowPokes offer I'm sure I'll be back catching toothy esox in no time. Speaking of which, when does season end down there...we move on dec 14th. If closing is the 15th I'm sure my wife would LOVE it if I went fishing instead of unpacking. Last year I "unwinterized" the boat just before closing, broke through an inch of ice for about 100 feet to reach open water but closed the season with a 46 incher on Balsam)

Edited by Rizzo