Winter's Coming

chris.brock

It snowed 40+ cm's per day for 3 days, for a total of 122 cm, we came up at the tail end of the storm, the date in the pics isn't quite right

the dog had to be carried while breaking trail

100_1565.jpg

getting wood from the shed

100_1564.jpg

the truck's stuck

100_1576.jpg

the phazer didn't like the deep powder, lots of digging to break the trail, I wish I had the BR250 longtrack back then

100_1573.jpg

pretty scene, we can relax after everything is taken care of

100_1580.jpg

Just tuned up the old sled last weekend, plugs, carbs, belt, new helix seccondary spring and a little more weight in the primarys( I'm pretty sure I have the fastest hut pulling sled on the lake :thumbsup_anim: ) any takers?

I can't wait. Don't let the 600 on the hood fool ya I kinda like them there people are like what the hell after a long pull 113 mph on the gps.SUNP0153.jpg

Edited for typos

Edited by Freshtrax

I fell in love the first time I ever laid eyes on a Phazer as a kid!

yeah, I hear ya, the Darth Vader sled, pretty cool classic sled, it runs like a scared rabbit when it's -15, I picked up a br250 longtrack that I've fallen in love with for bushwacking in Haliburton, I'm a Yamaha fan (like you're a VW fan)

I have a place in the north end of Haliburton and remember that year well. There were two years in a row with lots of snow and the last two with little. Started on the last weekend of the deer rifle hunt. Went from bare ground to well over a foot on the Saturday night and was on the ground to well into April. I think it contributed to the last two poor deer seasons up there. This year saw lots of deer. I don't yet have a snowmobile and walk 2.5 km to the cottage from the paved road so I am very familar with the snow up there.

• 2 weeks later...