Big decision was made

Loonietoon

We I made a decision Friday after weeks of debate and Quite my job after 6 yrs with the same company. I have not had a raise in 6 yrs even though I had asked on numerous occasions and nothing can, I was approached by the owner of a company that I do some consulting for to come work directly for him. We came to a wage we could both live with and Friday was my last day for the company that I did 6 yrs work for. Monday (on my Birthday) I start my new job. Time to move on. 20 min from home 40 min each day compared to 2.5 plus hrs per day.. Win Win situation... Just thought I would share with my friends (Family)

Congrads !!!

Bet your old employer is kickin himself now...

All my Drivers were raising pure Hell along with some of the staff that know what I do for the drivers as well as protecting them and the company.. They don't know how they are going to replace me for the wages they were paying that is for sure.

All my Drivers were raising pure Hell along with some of the staff that know what I do for the drivers as well as protecting them and the company.. They don't know how they are going to replace me for the wages they were paying that is for sure.

Don't be surprised if you get a phone call from them soon with a more lucrative offer...

Don't be surprised if you get a phone call from them soon with a more lucrative offer...

Don't need it Chris, They had 6 yrs to make that offer.. There loss My Gain for sure. I know some of the drivers have my number and are looking to follow me. We will see thats for eure

Its a scary proposition to jump ship and start fresh somewhere else at any time let alone in these challenging times we are currently facing. Is seems like its a win win for you, your family and your new employer. "The grass is always greener on the other side" cliche has been beat to death but if we never hop the fence and take a closer look there are many opportunities missed IMHO. Good luck. Oh ya, almost forgot. Happy Birthday.