Bucks, Browns, and Boots

mikeseb

Hey guys! Well its that time of year again were the pretty fish come out to play! After loosing what would have been my first 4 browns yesterday and one this morning i got back out there this afternoon and gave it another go and was rewarded with a beauty!! God dang this are pretty fish it!!! After releasing the brown i left just in time to beat the intense rainshower thumbsup_anim.gif All in all a great day, landed a nice nook and a jack, and saw a nice deer walk right by me while i was fishin!

283536_10151191080839420_1711781843_n.jpg

Hey guys! Well its that time of year again were the pretty fish come out to play! After loosing what would have been my first 4 browns yesterday and one this morning i got back out there this afternoon and gave it another go and was rewarded with a beauty!! God dang this are pretty fish it!!! After releasing the brown i left just in time to beat the intense rainshower :thumbsup_anim: All in all a great day, landed a nice nook and a jack, and saw a nice deer walk right by me while i was fishin!

I'm right behind you this weekend!!,just have that feeling. Great fish and congrats:thumbsup_anim:

That's really the only thing it could be.

it was a gross lamprey mark, damn i hate seeing those on fish! I cant wait for the spring when some more of them come up the creeks and I can kill them canadian.gif

sorry about the mud on the salmon There was nowhere else to land it, the fish was only out of the water for 30 seconds max.

36556_10151191102199420_261138306_n.jpg