Get Together

BITEME

OK boys and girls, couldn't get reservation for 6 so it is 7.00pm Friday December 7th at The Firehall corner of Lakeshore and Bronte Road Oakville. They don't take reservations before 7pm Friday nights.

Please could you PM me and confirm numbers. I have reserved for 20 but by the response I can see it getting bigger. So don't be shy please let me know ASAP.

J...

I need the change count me in

• 2 weeks later...

Think we are probably 30 plus Kelvin.

that is great I can't wait to see some friends again it been a long battle and I need a break for sure yesterday would have been her 58th birthday and we went to the cemetery and changed the wreaths and today marks 10 months since she passed..

Edited by Loonietoon

that is great I can't wait to see some friends again it been a long battle and I need a break for sure yesterday would have been her 58th birthday and we went to the cemetery and changed the wreaths and today marks 10 months since she passed..

Trust me it will get eaiser not saying this in a mean way but you will move foward and no you will never forget move but not forget

you will never get that piece of your heart back I feel for you my friend I really do

Peter

Was just informed my wife will be away that weekend. She's heading down to Grove City on a Christmas shopping spree with the girls.

So...I'm at home with the kids that weekend. We were originally going to drop the kids off at my sister in laws then head to Bronte, but my sister in law is joining my wife.

If I can find someone to watch the kids I'll be there guys, otherwise I'm pooched.

Was just informed my wife will be away that weekend. She's heading down to Grove City on a Christmas shopping spree with the girls.

So...I'm at home with the kids that weekend. We were originally going to drop the kids off at my sister in laws then head to Bronte, but my sister in law is joining my wife.

If I can find someone to watch the kids I'll be there guys, otherwise I'm pooched.

Leave em! LOL