My 1st Tiger Musky!

Stoty

Was out yesterday and was targeting SM using 6lb test and dropshotting an Xzone Slammer when I feel a pretty good "thump" and some dead weight... I set the hook, and drag starts peeling! I was REALLY hoping it was a TANK smallie, but up came this GORGEOUS thing!

It was my first ever Tiger Musky, and it put up quite the fight on a ML rod with 6lb test!

I couldn't get over the colouring on this fish! Stunning!

TigerMusky.jpg

Nice fish, but why do you continuously spam this board. Was it nessecary to bold the name of the brand you're sponsored by?

http://w.xzonelures.com/?page_id=294

I'm surprised you didn't link it right to your store.

Cut him some slack!...the poor guy is making his way after dealing with so many tards from the industry.

Thats one handsome fish.

Beautiful fish, I hope to catch one some day. I haven't heard of many caught on GBay though, and I have never seen one. There are pike and musky so there must be tigers!

Thanks! This is the first time that I've ever seen one in person. I couldnt get over the colours/patterns on it! Beautiful fish! Quite smelly though! LOL

Ya, there would def be some in GBay, I would think.

Hey Nice Fish, those colors up close, must of looked phenomenal......

Congratulations on catching a Tiger on light line, you must have felt every shake :clapping:

and man, those lucky craft lures sure do the trick ...

Edited by Topwater Strikes

Good eye Bill... yes the one gill was chewed up a little bit. Looked like it got hit by something BIG.

I didn't see any blood, so I assumed it was there before you caught it. I've seen a few pike with that exact issue, they didn't seem to be bothered by it, lol.

Great looking fish man!

I didn't see any blood, so I assumed it was there before you caught it. I've seen a few pike with that exact issue, they didn't seem to be bothered by it, lol.

Ya, it was. Judging by the fight...it didn't seem to bother it!

Thanks Bill!

Hey Nice Fish, those colors up close, must of looked phenomenal......

Congratulations on catching a Tiger on light line, you must have felt every shake

I sure did! ML rod and 6lb test...made for a great fight! lol