Gone Nip-Trip-And-Gone.

Moosebunk

Might be going out next weekend with crabby Colin, Drew. Brookies and Grouse. Sept. 15th is the only day of the year when you can target both in that area. Surf and turf Northwestern Ontario style. It's been a few years since I've done that. Can you come back up for the weekend?? :whistling:

Awesome report. There is always something about your reports that keeps reading. Even when the wifes talking I don't hear her lol.

When doing up the reports my wife doesn't even try to talk to me anymore. She just knows. :good:

I have been looking forward to this report since we met on the lake. Once again... awesome report! Impressed with the size of the fish that spot can produce. Wow! I'm already looking forward to next year.

Thanks Alan. Feel a little weird seeing ya out there, kinda like we're imposing on your turf. You're always there man, it's awesome. And that boat of yours is just too sexy. I was telling Pat I want your life when I retire. It had been 5 years since going up there with him and it was great sharing the boat with him again. We fell in love with the place same time and usually visit her on different schedules. I think for the rest of her days, she'll have to get used to seeing us for a week a year. You know better than most just why that is. ;)

Might be going out next weekend with crabby Colin, Drew. Brookies and Grouse. Sept. 15th is the only day of the year when you can target both in that area. Surf and turf Northwestern Ontario style. It's been a few years since I've done that. Can you come back up for the weekend?? :whistling:

Nightshifts bud. BLAH!!! Gotta pay for all the play.

But I got the Aeroplan points covered to Thunder Bay, no problemo! Ahhhhh, you guys are a riot to chill out with. Colin cracks me up and you just get me all excited about all things speckle. Good luck with the surf and turf... sounds like a wicked weekend plan. Fish were hitting best on................................. Ahhhh as if you need my advice. :w00t:

Thanks for the nice compliments Drew. i admit I am so lucky to be able to fish the Nipigon frequently and so close to home, plus an understanding wife even though she says I pay more attention to my boat than her. The Nipigon system is an amazing fishery and I certainly don't feel imposed upon when you visit her. (the lake that is...not my wife). I gladly share the lake, her beauty and her fish with those who respect her as you so admirably do. Hope to see you there next year. Heading back there next week for one more fish and maybe run into grumpy Colin and Dan.

Incredible trip! with photos that do it justice I'd say. :thumbsup_anim:

Must have been a great week of laughs and fishing with Pat, and any guy named Tony is going to be alright in my books too :clapping:

Salvelin-esox-stacular bunch of fish there!

That was one of the most well written and fish filled adventures ever. :Gonefishing:

Too many things to comment on but liked...

the incredible amount of huge brook trout

huge lakers and pike.

and little comments like about the cute T-Bay girls.

Many thanks!

... plus an understanding wife even though she says I pay more attention to my boat than her.

Your wife says that too!!! :w00t:

The Nipigon system is an amazing fishery and I certainly don't feel imposed upon when you visit her. (the lake that is...not my wife). I gladly share the lake, her beauty and her fish with those who respect her as you so admirably do. Hope to see you there next year. Heading back there next week for one more fish and maybe run into grumpy Colin and Dan.

Appreciated Al. Good luck on the last days.

Must have been a great week of laughs and fishing with Pat, and any guy named Tony is going to be alright in my books too :clapping:

It was and he is. Nice to hear from ya Tony.

and little comments like about the cute T-Bay girls.

Lotsa weeks deprived this summer Ehg. Lotsa! And they were cute. Had to take note. lol.

Thanks!

Pat as he does every year, had assembled his usual suspects to make their journey at their same regularly scheduled period, but once returning from Kesagami I was quick to learn during a roadside "pull-over" on Hwy. 15 that his two partners had bailed on him.

Sounds like there might be a story here!

I'll fish with worms sometimes, he'll call me an idiot.

This was especially funny after you set us up with braid/mono, jig/spoon comparisons. Didn't see it coming and laughed my cheeks off!

Another jaw-dropping report, raising the bar for epicness.

Edited by SlowPoke