GREAT DEAL @ MARKS WW

Pikeslayer

Just wanted to throw this out here...

Marks Workwear has a clearance sale on now. I picked up some Windriver ultralight UV full sleeve (roll up sleeve). shirts. Regular price was $54.99 reduced to $19.99 :thumbsup_anim:

These aren't top of the line but a great deal and good for you on long days on the water.

BTW, for those of you in the Mississauga area, I bought the last 7 size large from the Heartland store. Only smalls left.

Good luck & happy shopping.

Sorry, can't find a pic on their website. SKU # 410009004938/4884 WindRiver Mulit-Function Travel Shirt.

Nice, thanks for the tip. This kind of clothing is great for the summer. I don't just call it putting on clothes, I call it the "technology". That, quick dry shorts and a pair of crocks when casting all day in the summer is a nice way to spend the day.

Got the last 3 XL size at Molson Pk, these shirts definitely keep you from burning in the sun. And at the price they're going, I got 3 for 1 compared to what I paid at BPro in the spring, damm thieves.

Well you mised one,and it,s still there. Ugly color. :(

Nice shirts for sure.

Aren't you guys afraid you'll be out somewhere and (gasp!) see someone wearing the same shirt that you're wearing?

They're owned by Canadian Tire so you'll soon be able to wear your UV shirts sporting the lovely JobMate logo. :D

Thanks for the heads up, I got a gray one with a hood, Steve got a Gray one and one of the green ones...I wanted one or the beige would have been nice but they didn't have any Med left, only Large, small and one X large...there are still a couple left in Midland...

Maureen