WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO INTRODUCTIONS ???

misfish

Hi my name is Pat and I'm new to the board. I reside in the Ottawa Valley (born and raised). I love to fish for bass, walleye and have got into trout fishing the last few years. My aunt has a cottage on Lake Clear so I spend a lot of time there in the summer and fish when i can. I love fishing smaller rivers and lakes where there is not as much pressure. I also like to spend as much time as i can in Algonquin.

Seems like a great group of guys here and love reading all the posts. Here are a few pics from this year....the first 3 are Lake Clear the last is Muskrat Lake.

other.JPG

Hi my name is Pat and I'm new to the board. I reside in the Ottawa Valley (born and raised). I love to fish for bass, walleye and have got into trout fishing the last few years. My aunt has a cottage on Lake Clear so I spend a lot of time there in the summer and fish when i can. I love fishing smaller rivers and lakes where there is not as much pressure. I also like to spend as much time as i can in Algonquin.

Seems like a great group of guys here and love reading all the posts. Here are a few pics from this year....the first 3 are Lake Clear the last is Muskrat Lake.

other.JPG

only the one picture seems to be working..wallbash.gif ....it is the Muskrat Lake pic

only the one picture seems to be working..wallbash.gif ....it is the Muskrat Lake pic

Pat, get a free photobucket account. Then you just link the image code to your posts and then everyone will see the pic's in the post. G

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Fishing Community... Very avid angler here My Name is Troy from Ajax Ontario,

Father of a 2 yr old baby boy and a loving wife that loves walleye and muskie fishing

It all started for me at 5yrs old fishing for bass at Port Sandfield in Muskoka Ontario with my father.

Since Then been Enjoying fishing within Durham Region the last few years as i have fished all over

Ontario in the past 33 years. I have caught and released for the past 30 years

Small and Largemouth Bass, Walleye, Pike, Muskie, Various Trout and Salmon.

Personal Big Fish Chinook Salmon 38lbs Michigan Fish (Tagged) blue dot landed and release (1997)

In my personal and humble opinion i would like to say this is the BEST forum for fishing as most everyone has

knowledge, tactics, and spots that they share and the wealth of information that is present.

Cheers ! and FISH ON !

Edited by Topwater Strikes

Howdy!

I live in Alberta, but joined here due to some info that was asked of my by another member ( Backbay) concerning an old shotgun that someone else

( Cudz) had and was asking about. I'm sort of " in the know" about that stuff

I've a lifelong history of competitive shooting, hunting ,and of course, FISHING!!

MVC-021F.jpg

I fish with gear as well as the long rod , and got my first fly rod for Christmas in the 60's - still have it and use it for pike .

it's a Heddon Pal.

Taught my son how to fly fish at the tender age of 5, and he won a prize for lake Whitefish that year- 3.5lbs on a 5wht Fenwick and back swimmer beetle !

My residence for the last 40 years has been in Northern Alberta, collect vintage reels ( Pflueger mostly) and run a Marathon jet boat.

Lived in Ontario and Quebec as well, but my heart was always where I was born - Manitoba.

Cat

• 1 month later...

I did do the intro thing when I joined but here goes...

I'm Richard, moved to Canada (Oakville) from the UK 3 years ago - fished a lot over there but things are somewhat different here!

I'm into fly fishing mainly and have caught most of the common species on fly gear (carp being a highlight thanks to some pointers from a member on here) but have picked up a float setup for steelhead this season - if any seasoned pinner want to learn about fly fishing (for steelies or otherwise) in exchange for some pinning tips and coffee let me know :)

I did do the intro thing when I joined but here goes...

I'm Richard, moved to Canada (Oakville) from the UK 3 years ago - fished a lot over there but things are somewhat different here!

I'm into fly fishing mainly and have caught most of the common species on fly gear (carp being a highlight thanks to some pointers from a member on here) but have picked up a float setup for steelhead this season - if any seasoned pinner want to learn about fly fishing (for steelies or otherwise) in exchange for some pinning tips and coffee let me know :)

What would it cost me for both,including coffee?,lol. It's a fine spot here! as you are well aware.

I guess I never did introduce myself here.

I'm retired and have been living in Wasaga for 4 years. I've been a sporadic fisherman over the years----grew up catching small specks on worms, did very little when the kids were still at home. I've gotten into bass/pike walleye fishing over the past 10-15 years. I'm trying to get used to river fishing for salmon and bows but haven't been too successful so far. I'm not sure I have the patience for it. I'm more used to trolling a lure behind a canoe or motorboat and catching at least a few small bass, but bigger ones and pike/walleye with some luck. The predominant float fishermen here in Wasaga (and on the Beaver and Bighead when I tried there) seem to stand for hours w/o a bite sometimes. (I realize that there are other times when their 'luck' is much better than that.)

Hi there,

Long time lurker (lol 5 years?! wow) guess it's time to introduce myself.

I'm Dennis, currently living in Richmond Hill, Ontario and have lived in Ontario most of my life. I feel truly bless to live in such a fantastic place with so many places to fish! I've always loved fishing but only in the last 5 years or so has it become a serious passion. Mostly bass and walleye in the past but more recently pretty much anything that will put up a decent fight or in decent numbers. Primarily catch and release (single guy, if you want fish come with me and catch it yourself! :lol: ) when I can find the fish but I enjoy getting out regardless if I catch anything.

Proud owner of a 2007 White Nitro 640LX w/ 90 Opti but hoping to trade up soon to something bigger to handle rough water and fish longer haha.

You'll find me all over the place but primarily Lake Simcoe, Nippising or Rice Lake are my usual haunts in my Nitro or along the various tributaries in my waders.

I'd like to say this is a fantastic site and from all my years of reading the forums I've found the people on here friendly and informative. I especially like seeing all the fantastic pictures and learning of new places.