LF: Lake O Salmon Charter Service

Depending on the number of people going. If you are looking at 3 people of less, call Gavin (GMAN) at GetBit Sport Fishing http://getbit.ca/. I have known Gavin for about 14 years and he lives to fish. Always produces good numbers and sizes too. If you are looking to bring a kid along, then go with Gavin.

For a larger group go with either Wayne Andrews (Andrew's Charters 416-347-2143). Wayne has been chartering on Lake O for over 25 years and always gets into fish. I have been on his boat a few times and is always fun. He will put you into numbers for sure. Dave from Fish ON Charters (416-931-1836) is pretty good too. He has been really giving the salmon a pounding this year. I have talked to him a few times at PC after fishing and while most guys are struggling to get a few, he manages to dial in the fish. He is also more then willing to share his knowledge too.

All 3 operations are pretty involved in the Fishery too. Wayne is a Director and one of the founders of the Port Credit Salmon and Trout Association (PCSTA). Dave is a member of PCSTA as well and has helped out the club with more than a few activities. Gavin is a member of a few clubs, including PCSTA and Straightline Anglers, he participates in several tournies every year and normally places in the top 5. He finished 1st or 2nd last weekend.