Lots of water

UglyBug

thumbsup_anim.gif Good advice Bro. I will be on the water here most of the day.Have my Tilley, water, and sunscreen, and polarized glasses.

Good luck with the Bass.I will be hunting toothy critters over this wayGonefishing.gif Looking forward to Morrisburg next weekend.

Cool, non clinging clothing helps keep cool too.Try to avoid the urge to go shirtless.You will be cooler in a light colored loose shirt.I usually dip my Tilley in the water from time to time.Keeps my brain from hurtingw00t.gif

Was getting the boat ready and cleaned out one compartment so I can get my Huge water container in. I cannot remember when the last time I went out in this type of heat. :devil: it's hot enough to run across this little guy but I will keep my fingers crosed :w00t: enjoy your day Paul and be safe. Chat soon

3 hours yesterday I brought 6 waters and 4 iced teas, I also have learned the hard way multiple times. stretcher.gif

bimini up,

ice water in the cooler

sunscreen

hat dipped in the lake and dumped on the head approx once an hour .

bright coloured lures

oh, and of course - the killer watermelon spoon after 10:00 am 50ft down, 75 back.

and don't forget the bug dope. The deer flies just love to follow you out into the middle of the lake whereupon they'll get their ounce of flesh wink.gif

What kinda dope do bugs likedunno.gifw00t.gif

Get them dipsey and they leave you alone???whistling.gif

Edited by mercman

These are the days to support any waterfront restaurants... Get out of the sun for an hour or so.. Works wonders....

Chapstick with SPF

Loads of water... 4 liters per person is my regular... On ice is best...

SPF 30 sunblock... Any higher just gives false security and you won't apply as often as you should... SPF 60 isn't 2x as strong as SPF 30...

Snacks like watermelon to get more fluids...

And some big walleyes help too...lol

Oh yeah...

Coffee... Pop... Redbull... Beer... Doesn't help for hydration... Most actual make it worse...

Edited by Musky Mike