LETS GO RAPTORS!

lets go Raps! Carter, I'd be scared coming to Toronto!

Possible channel to be aired on.

100% Raptor's TV/ Raptor's HD

definitely - Sportsnet East

highly likely - Score

maybe - TSN

Check NBA.com, on the side it usually says which channel will broadcast.

Yea he was a waste of time money and space. They got nothing out of him anyways but it doesn't matter anymore. The raps are finally playing as a team. They play like they did in the regular season then they should have a greta run at the playoffs.

The Raptos can beat the Nets, but the Nets can beat the Raptors as well, this is not going to be cake walk, VC is going to be pumped for this and so will the whole team. If we lose it will be very disappointing , if they lose you will see that team being rebuilt I think. This is a BIG and exciting series to watch for those additional reasons.

I can't wait to see CB4 slamming a dunk on VC! Like "fish4me" said,it's not going to be easy.This matchup has me both excited and scared. I think they'll be okay if they can hit a few shots,get the first one under their belt and settle down. That way all the young guys can get rid of the playoff jitters and get over the "admiration and awe factor of Jason Kidd" (I mean who doesn't respect this guy?). I think in the end they'll win if Bargnani is healthy enough to play like he can and when it comes down to it .... who on the Nets can stop Bosh?

urbanangler: who told you that there's going to be a 5th game? lol

it's not possible to shut down VC .. but if we are able to hold down the other Nets scorers then it should be okay ... VC isn't kobe after all :D ... with bargnani back out i'm sure we'll do fine

Ok what is this basketball,is it played with a stick?LOL

Wagon jumping has caused my brian to freeze up. First the leafs,then the pens and next will be the islanders,then it will be the wings,then it will be the sabers.

Then if the raps are still playing,I,ll jump on thier wagon.

All kidding aside,I hope them well. I have enjoyed watching thier games this season.

Sure wish MO would smile more.LOL

Here is the schedule so far.

The first game will be on TSN. The Raps will win, as long as they can get by the zone defence. And the team doesn't forget about passing the ball to CB4.

(3) RAPTORS vs. (6) NETS

Gm 1: Sat., Apr. 21 @ TOR, 12:30, ESPN

Gm 2: Tue., Apr. 24 @ TOR, 7:00, NBATV

Gm 3: Fri., Apr. 27 @ NJN, 7:00, ESPN2

Gm 4: Sun., Apr. 29 @ NJN, 7:30, TNT

Gm 5: Tue., May 1 @ TOR, TBD

Gm 6: Fri., May 4 @ NJN, TBD

Gm 7: Sun., May 6 @ TOR, TBD

can someone tell me what.....

"onions baby! onions" means, i hear it pretty often during the games and have seen lots of signs but i have no clue

lol, he means like in end of game situations, or crunch time, and a raptor makes a big play or shot to either tie em, or break the game open or take the lead late, onions meaning like a heartbreaker for the oposing team, makes em cry haha

Anyone see the SUN today. :lol:

med_gallery_322_145_49024.jpg

He did have the best in game dunk of all time though during the Olympics when he went over top of this 7'2" Frenchman and he gave him the Arabian Goggles at the same time. :lol:

gallery_322_145_1762.jpg

Edited by GbayGiant

Could it be more dramatic?? Would have been nice to cakewalk over the Wizards into round 2 but a victory over "Wince" would be just soooo much sweeter (although a loss would truly suck). I attended 2 Raps playoff games against Philly in round 2 a few years ago and the atmosphere was unbelievabld. Can't imagine how it will be with whiny #15 back in town...pandamonium I'm sure. Boo his sissy donkey all the way to the golf course.