Fishing & Dreams

dsn

Do you ever have dreams of your favorite fish? I had a dream recenty that carp where in the areas I fish. And that there is a warm spill coming. I decided to check and see if the carp where in .. and they were!! As for the warm spill well.... :whistling: . I think I fish carp so much that I'm spiritually connected to them. :clapping: I know when they are coming into the lakes. ha ha and where they will be going first. :lol:

dsn

Nah the truth is I Got a vision from heaven :D

Edited by dsn

DSN I'm thinking back to all those times I caught you spawning with the female (or male?) carp in June...NASTY! (j/k)

As far as dreams go, I used to dream about saltwater fly fishing for coho salmon until I punched the wall next to my bed. Dreaming about double hauling and shooting 90ft of fly line can be dangerous. I had to bandage my wrist for a good 2 weeks.

THE CARP ARE COMING, THE CARP ARE COMING!

I always dream about catching that prize fish the night before I go fishing.......

Funny how the night after actually going fishing I always seem to be dreaming about the prize fish that got away! :dunno:

I don't have any fishing dreams that I can remember but this past Sunday night my wife said I was yelling "Get the Net" & she looked to see if I was awake & of course I wasn't.

Thats funny!! :lol:

Well I did a follow on my dream and got skunked. :(