Hope this doesn't look too much like Firetiger :0

Joey

In the picture is a French Bulldog Licking a Boston Terrier. The French Bulldog is stockier and has round bat ears, the Boston Terrier has longer legs and pointy ears. Ralphie is just a puppy still so is not stocky yet, but has the bat ears and is starting to stock up in the chest.

6871301064_db62b9f2f4_z.jpg

Joey, I have a Boston, LOL I wonder how authentic the breeders are when it comes to their papers? He looks more like the French Bulldog in the picture, and tipping the scales at 30 pounds makes him very big for a Boston?

Mine turns 6 this year, and has always had the massive chest. The 4th er... Boston with papers our family had owned, 2 the traditional black and white with brindle, an all brindled one, and Bandit is white and seal. Bandit and the all brindled one both had big chests, Bandit`s is far larger though, the all brindled one weighed in at 25 pounds, and the black and whites at right around 20 pounds.

Great dogs, my kids and grandkids love them.

Joey, I have a Boston, LOL I wonder how authentic the breeders are when it comes to their papers? He looks more like the French Bulldog in the picture, and tipping the scales at 30 pounds makes him very big for a Boston?

Mine turns 6 this year, and has always had the massive chest. The 4th er... Boston with papers our family had owned, 2 the traditional black and white with brindle, an all brindled one, and Bandit is white and seal. Bandit and the all brindled one both had big chests, Bandit`s is far larger though, the all brindled one weighed in at 25 pounds, and the black and whites at right around 20 pounds.

Great dogs, my kids and grandkids love them.

Do yours have the pointy or the bat ears?

Great dogs nevertheless, and they are great with kids and other dogs. Actually, they lover everybody :D

Do yours have the pointy or the bat ears?

Great dogs nevertheless, and they are great with kids and other dogs. Actually, they lover everybody :D

Actually Joey somewhat of a mix of the two, not as pointy as the Boston and not as batty as the French. His back legs are longer than his front legs, which gives him an angle. The first one we got after I retired and had time to spend with him, so he knows all the rules. My property is bordered in trees, he will chase a rabbit to them, but rarely goes a step or two beyond them. He will follow me halfway down the drive when I get the mail and stop and wait for me to return.

If I am doing something outside, which isn`t much anymore he will park himself under a shade tree and wait to see if I am going to play with him. Bostons and French Bulldogs don`t handle heat real well. Never leave one chained up or confined outside with out shade or water.