Great Day For Cat

Steve Piggott

What type of cats are those? We get channel cats on the ottawa river, but the don't look quite the same, plus ours are greyish in colour.

They are channel cats. They come into the Grand river from Lake Erie that is why they look different. We get grey ones but I think they stay in the river all the time.

Good lookin cats Steve. I've been meaning to ask - R U related to the Piggott Construction family. If so I worked for them from 1984 -1994. Brian Piggott, Jeff Piggott?? I worked on many projects in Niagara for them. My home is Fonthill, but recently relocated to Sudbury.

Great scott! Those are huge catfish! I've been fishing this bay for brown bullheads... with no luck... I know they're in there, I saw one that was bit in half... which was still alive when I found it. Any simple tips for catching some cats?

Awesome Steve! Hope to get out with you again this spring.

Give me a call when you come down for the turkeys The turkey might be finished mating by then with the weather we have had the grass is growing and the trees have buds.I have been bit by mosquitoes already.The river is 55F already