Is it pain'less with service Ontario

Skipper D

After hearing all the horrora on the board this winter about anglers trying to get their fishing licence renewed with the new system thats now in place , i chose to leave mine to the last minute, because of not wanting to face the hassels . Dispite every thing i was told this week about trying to get one i just went on line to Service Ontario and renewed mine , it was easy and hassel free and only took a few minutes , seems every thing is up and running well . Thank you for reading and a sorry to those who found this to be old news .

After hearing all the horrora on the board this winter about anglers trying to get their fishing licence renewed with the new system thats now in place , i chose to leave mine to the last minute, because of not wanting to face the hassels . Dispite every thing i was told this week about trying to get one i just went on line to Service Ontario and renewed mine , it was easy and hassel free and only took a few minutes , seems every thing is up and running well . Thank you for reading and a sorry to those who found this to be old news .

Good news never get's old.Thanks for the update.:good:

I renewed mine online 3 weeks ago and got it in the mail last week :thumbsup_anim:

Dan, did they actually mail you a fishing license or was it the outdoors card....the reason I ask it because I received my new 3 year outdoors card in the mail about 3-4 weeks after I did it online (Jan 2nd)....BUT I had to print my "FISHING LICENSE" and I'm glad I did because they never mailed me a "Fishing License" from Canada and I believe I will never get one mailed because the printed downloaded version says "FISHING LICENSE" compared to the printed version of my outdoors card that said TEMPORARY Outdoors Card...

Just trying to clear this up and at the same time make sense of it.... :dunno:

Dan, did they actually mail you a fishing license or was it the outdoors card....the reason I ask it because I received my new 3 year outdoors card in the mail about 3-4 weeks after I did it online (Jan 2nd)....BUT I had to print my "FISHING LICENSE" and I'm glad I did because they never mailed me a "Fishing License" from Canada and I believe I will never get one mailed because the printed downloaded version says "FISHING LICENSE" compared to the printed version of my outdoors card that said TEMPORARY Outdoors Card...

Just trying to clear this up and at the same time make sense of it.... :dunno:

It was my outdoors card but it says Fishing 2012 on the back. Same as past years

I went to service ontario and bought mine 3 weeks ago. Got my card in the mail last week. I wanted to keep my old card for a sovineir but she wouldn't give it back to me, said she had to keep it. Found that weird, what do they do with the old ones, through them in the garbage.

Just trying to clear this up and at the same time make sense of it.... dunno.gif

The paper you printed IS your fishing license Bob. I saved the pdf to my desktop so i can reprint if it gets mangled in my tacklebox.