batterys not stored 100% right

skinny

ok here is what I did

I took them out of my boat late October or November and put them in my non heated garage on a piece of wood and I guess walked away (I thought I put my sloar charger on them). So today I happened to kind trip on them and thought oh no I didn't do anything to them.

I have a solar charger and a big shop type battery charge that will do 2 amp charge.

What should I do to hopefully lesson and damages from not keeping them cycleling .

one is a group 27 interstate the other is a nautalist battery both deep cycle I believe

any pointers would be great

Stick them on a charger and bring them up to full charge.

Hopefully they had a decent charge when you put them away or they might have froze.

Check to see if the cases are bulging at all. If they are they probably froze and you will be out purchasing new ones.

Don't get sidetracked by technicalities. If you have a meter, tell us the voltage readings on both the Interstate and Nautilus are. Then tell us what the liquid levels are in both batteries.

I know way back i was told that now days it didn't matter if on wood or not . but back long time ago was always told not to put batterys on concrete. I guess old ways stay around

the interstate when to full charge with in an hour

have swiched to other now