Boat trailer steps or similar..

mercman

Dock the boat......back in the trailer to your desired depth (mine never has the hubs in the water).....hook the winch cable to the bow of the boat and winch it up....DONE...that is why there is a winch on the front end of that trailer....you don't have to drive it up on the trailer... :whistling:

Skipper, I love your idea.

Big Cliff, has a great idea to Paul, just think, If you loose your balance while holding onto the pole, the girls will come running to shove money in your pants. Pole Dancer Mercman. :worthy:

Lew, Thanks for naming your boat after me ! :thumbsup_anim:

Paul , if you do the pole thing and the spare tire step, I will Armour All the tire so you will get the money from the girls.What are friends for? :tease:

Dock the boat......back in the trailer to your desired depth (mine never has the hubs in the water).....hook the winch cable to the bow of the boat and winch it up....DONE...that is why there is a winch on the front end of that trailer....you don't have to drive it up on the trailer... :whistling:

I'm with you Billy :thumbsup_anim: most of the worst boat launch miscues I've seen are the product of power loading :whistling:

edit: plus backing in that far keeps your trailer wheels out of the blowholes the power loaders leave :wallbash:

Edited by dave524

I do like Lew....place a knee on the bow and step down onto the tongue. Hey, I'm older than anyone here. <_< I haven't tried the open tailgate method...thanks to Wayne for the suggestions.

Ranger620VS.JPG