What's it worth?

jil101ca

I have an opportunity to buy a 14' princecraft with trailer and a Honda 9.9hp. The boat is 4/5 years old as is the trailer. The motor is also 4/5 years old with very little hours of use.There are no toys on the boat and the motor has electric start. Everything has been well maintained. How much would this boat package be worth?

Joyce, I am not a dealer or anything but I did a bit of looking on the internet and I think lookinforwalleye isn't too far off base here. Regardless, it is still a used package and I would think $3500.00 is probably in the right ball park. That would probably be my Max. on that package.

Thanks guys for the input, it is a very nice outfit. I know the person who is selling and i know it hasn't seen much water in the last 2 years. The price is $3500. We are doing some number crunching and trying to work out a payment plan but he wants the cash up front. So i don't know......All we can do is try.

A friend of mine bought a 1996 Princecraft Ungava 12 footer 9.9 Honda manual start(motor was a 2003)oars anchor, trailer ,mint condition.The guy who owned it was so careful with it he put socks on the oars when trailering the boat so the oars would not scratch the metal seats.

My Buddy got it for $3200.00 2 yrs ago.

A 14 foot Princecraft Fisherman with a 2 stroke Mercury 9.9hp sells for $6000.00 new.

MTP