Fish for Tyler Event 25th Feb

Fisherman

I know it's still roughly 4 weeks away and a lot can happen in between weather wise, but, what if the general lake area of Innisfil Beach Park does not freeze to accomodate the event? The long range forecast just seems to hover around the freezing mark, nothing that will really make good ice. Is there a thought about moving further south on the lake, what about event staging area and parking? Just throwing it out there for the possibilities. Hopefully all goes as planned.

Well, the logestics of moving the event are going to be a real problem. What are we, fisher"persons" or not?

Don't we always make the best of every situation?

If there is no ice to get out on "safely" then we'll just have to fish the ice that is safe. If there is no ice, then we'll just have to fish from shore (or boats) and if we can't do any of the above then we'll sit around tell stories, catch up with some old friends, meet up with some new ones, reminiss about those that have gone before us, eat those scrumptious saussages and burgers and do what we always do; have a good time! (Besides I need my Joey smile fix) :whistling:

I'm in for whatever, I could never let a kid down!

I'm sure they will work it out. We had a great time last year. Worst case, why not register in the morning, drive to a safe fishing location and meet back @ IBP after?

Now that's a good thought! :thumbsup_anim: It would be ashamed to change the place we usually hold it and confuse everyone!