How Mercman saved my marriage

motion

Well I want to thank Mercman (Paul) for his help this past week. I had my Maytag front loader stop spinning and was faced with the problem of sourcing a new motor and control. After a couple of emails and a quick call to Paul, we had it all figured out. I recieved my package today as promised and installed it with out issue (or extra parts!!) He even sent some of his "famous" :dunno: screwdrivers to take up with me this weekend to our GTG.

For those of you that don't know, Paul owns his own appliance parts store in Montreal. It was a pleasure speaking to him and he was more than generous by offering the parts at his cost. What a guy! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks to Paul, I am able to to get away this weekend to North Bay for our GTG on Lake Nippising. As they say, happy wife...............happy life. Oh, we have clean clothes again too!

Thanks a bunch Paul. You 'da man. :worthy:

Cheers.

Edited by motion

He just helped me out with parts for my washing machine...

Great friend to have... He's the kinda guy that would do anything for ya...

Ya, sure seems that way. Funny, he mentioned to me on the phone that the two of you have become good friends. Thats what makes this community so great. A diverse bunch, helping each other, with a common bond.......fishing.

That's awesome Tony B) Kudos to Paul :worthy::worthy::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Jacques, all I can say is: Il est un homme fantastique!

I'm not suprised. thumbsup_anim.gif

Neither am I really. Just reading his past posts tells me a great deal about him. Never seems to have anything negative to say.

the title of this thread sounds like a FOX network sitcom... :whistling:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Edited by motion

Just doing my job sir !!blush.gif

I enjoy helping people out when ever i can.Thats why i bought this bussiness.

Keep your older appliances as long as you can.Most repairs are easy for most people to do themselves.New appliance look pretty, but most of them are crap and are made to last 5 years max.

Enjoy the G2G Tony ! Take lots of pics and i hope you all catch your limitsGonefishing.gif

Paul

I changed the parts provided by you...

But it was something else... And after seeing my frustration for 4 hours and not fixing the problem... My mom decided to call the repair man...

Did I start something here? :devil:

You guys are too much! blahblah1.gifblahblah1.gif

Just kidding with Mike. He tackled a huge job, changing the main bearing and seal on a Magic Chef washer.

It means removing both inner and outer tubs.Good on ya for try to help your Momclapping.gif Did you have any extra parts left overwhistling.gifrofl2.gif

When our fridge decided to give us problems, we called The service guy who told us it was going to cost something in excess of $500.00 to fix it. Thermostat was gone and the cold water line going to the outlet on the door had started to leak.

Paul got me the parts at cost delivered to my door and in less than three hours I had the thing working like new again. (I could probably do it in half the time now).

Every once in a while someone special comes along, Paul sure is one of them! :clapping:

SUPER PAUL.......GREAT MAN OF STEEL.... :clapping:

When I went up to Cliff's last summer there was a suprise package waiting for me from Paul.....many things in there but one was a can of Canadian Maple Syrup that I will FINALLY be having this weekend with my vanilla ice cream.... :thumbsup_anim:...THANKS AGAIN PAUL.....errrrr Frank.

Paul is a SUPER HERO in my eyes....me thinks he has some American blood in him..... :whistling: