LOOK EVERY ONE !

Skipper D

WHAT..what...I look at her while I'm slicing her up on my plate.... :whistling:

Woman at work asked my why I hunt and kill deer and other animals....I said to her "Because they wouldn't stay still enough on my plate while I try to slice them up".... :lol:

ive been asked the same question many times....my responce is

"have you ever hit a deer with your car?"

"NO!" they would reply

"your welcome" as i would walk away :whistling:

Dam it , i ran into town to pick up a prescription and did'nt pay attentions to what time it went dark , i'll be on the ball tomorrow night , if i don't forget .

hope you picked up protection too :whistling:

Edited by Twocoda

Dam it , i ran into town to pick up a prescription and did'nt pay attentions to what time it went dark , i'll be on the ball tomorrow night , if i don't forget .

Maybe the meds just aren't cutting it... if things are going dark on yah, ya might wanna get in touch with the doc for an update!!!

HH

Maybe the meds just aren't cutting it... if things are going dark on yah, ya might wanna get in touch with the doc for an update!!!

HH

HH the meds are ok , i just saw the doc yesterday and got things ajusted , now i am thinking about lifting man hole covers to to ice fish perch in .............lol lol

Edited by Skipper " D "

Lew, Do you see many Bucks out your way? All we ever see is Doe's around here, but I did have a huge Buck jump out in front of me on Airport road last week! It was just at Dusk as expected.

Not too many Brian but every now & then one wanders thru the yard. I posted this picture a couple weeks back but he's the only buck I've seen this year.

007-1.jpg

It was nice here last evening just at sunset when I looked out the back window and there were 2 does and a youngun only 50' from the house and then they hung around the yard for about 10 minutes. Would been nice to get a picture but I didn't want to spook them.

Neighbor down the road told my wife the other day that she watched a wolf take down and kill a deer on Clear Lake right in front of her place.

Edited by lew