Heres the scoop guys and gals

vinnimon

I personally would like to thank everyone for their support, it has been a very trying time and would never wish it on anyone at all. I am finally starting a new chapter in my life in which started out with a bang:angel: Personally it felt like new years eve with good friends and many good folks .

Enough of that, now for the fishing end of things. I payed our nice friend jocelyn today a visit, to pick up a few items, and some extras :whistling::thumbsup_anim:

After grueling over what fishfinder I want, I picked up an hds7 insight. All I can say WOW! I took another look around and thought quitely too myself "my riggers are on their way out, they are old" Sooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 new electric riggers plus a few more items:rolleyes: Why not :angel:

Anyhow, tommorow morning I will get back to what is most important in my life, my two little darling angels:)

Thanks again for everyones moral support, I appreciate it tremendously. So, fish on, rock on or what ever that turns your crank to make your day that much better :good: Ps I will make a formal post for the OFC funniest ice fishing photo contest, for all to submit their photos in a day or two.

way to go Vince hey not looking good for our Ice fishing event we started but hey you still in for our spring trip on LPB.

Things have been looking up for me also I think I have found a good place to work and I think I'm about to get a big change there too for the good. We need to hook up mister and chat