Ummmmmm,BIG STORM COMING

darsky

I am really hoping it blows to Thunderbay where TJSA needs it (It's Dry up there).Better yet send it to moosebunk he seems to eat winter up :whistling:

I have had enough I uncovered the boat today put it under the Carport and I will be gettin ready for spring Trout .I do not want to see anymore snowfall.

MOTHER NATURE GIVE ME A BREAK :wallbash::spam::(:angry::dunno:

Yes it looks like its gonna be crappy again on sunday and monday... :angry::dunno: this wind and more wind is sure srewing things up. :devil: ..even the salmon arent acting like they should be right now,and lake ontario water temps are all over the place,so i hope things change soon,and get a little bit more stable thats for sure.....

lol no joe... i do not think you are stupid.. i was offering, but seeing as u have one, i guess ill meet ya at the pond sometime :P

From Saturday overnight to Sunday overnight we expect : 10-15 cm of snow and 10-15 mm of rain... wth? so its gonna melt right away...or what

Edited by HeyBud

Good luck on your outing today Cliff. Did you get any snow up your way? Here in Niagara all we got was rain - and not much of that so far!

Will be watching for your post

Don

Thanks Tracker....no snow just east of Toronto...it stayed above freezing over night. Temps going up to 5, but a nasty wind. If we catch anything, you'll see a report! Thanks.

Go get em Cliff I hope you break the 30 inch mark today.Good Luck.

Think of us after our 50cms of snow forecasted for Monday. :wallbash:

MTP :Gonefishing:

Thanks Mike! I'll do my best to not get skunked today...LOL. 50cm??? ACK!!!! We're only getting about 2 cm, but with 70kph winds!!

I am really hoping it blows to Thunderbay where TJSA needs it (It's Dry up there).Better yet send it to moosebunk he seems to eat winter up :whistling:

I have had enough I uncovered the boat today put it under the Carport and I will be gettin ready for spring Trout .I do not want to see anymore snowfall.

MOTHER NATURE GIVE ME A BREAK :wallbash::spam::(:angry::dunno:

Yup, send it our way, please, Moosebunk doesn't need it as much as we do. Okay, maybe he does, but I am being selfish.

Yup, send it our way, please, Moosebunk doesn't need it as much as we do. Okay, maybe he does, but I am being selfish.

Tom, I've been following your posts about how dry things are up your way and the increased risk of alot more forest fires than usual. It's too late to expect much snow now, but hopefully you'll get enough rain to minimize the fires.

We didn't get much snow down here this winter either, but we've had soooooo much rain lately, that walking across the lawns is like walking on a wet mattress.

Lew, last weekend my bud had to use 4x4 to get into the lake we went to. Same area this weekend, and we drove in in 2 wheel drive, all the snow from last weekend was gone, evaporated, not melted. There are only patches of snow in the the bush in the sun sheltered areas.

Our rivers are just starting to flow again after the recent cold snap, but all the ice is now on the bottom of the rivers, it sank down 3 weeks ago, because there is not enough water flow to raise it up and break it up.

Reports are coming in of fish kills because of low water, Geraldton area is getting the most notice. My bud has a minnow pond behind his place, he was back there in August, and it was full, he went back there last week, and it was down 4 ft. Probably frozen to the bottom.

We will have zero runoff this year, except for few rivers that are large lake fed, the others will be extremely low runoff.

The steelhead run will take place really fast. When they are ready, they will run up, spawn, and retreat to the big lake within 3 days. It happened about 15 yrs. ago in a few rivers up here, during the week, and everyone missed it except for a few guys who weren't working days.

Oh, that is what we need carp-starter, not that we would like to deal with it, we just need it.

That, and more, rain, rain, rain. Hope it happens for us, sucks to deal with it, but we need it.