No ice for me

misfish

I had an invite to go on some ice with good friends,but was to work. When I arrived at work,I was the only one. So rule one is,no working alone.Was pissed I wasted my day not heading out with them,but I was going to make the best of my day. So,head home, grab my river gear and head out.

I went 1-5.3 were lost in submerged logs,the other was a leap and spit.

Great day for the riv. Met up with a friend and landed this one.

fish003.jpg

Work forsure wed/thurs,but the temps look good for a friday/saturday riv fish. :thumbsup_anim:

No loss there Brian, you saved what started out as a lousy day! thumbsup_anim.gif

Ya it was a great day to be out Chris.Temps above zero. :thumbsup_anim:

And before anyone says,oh your reel in the sand,ya I know.I had to remove the spool and wash it,an all was well again.Love this easy wash and go stuff.HAHAHA

I do have to add,Im getting away from the raven swivels. To many break off at the loop.Not the first time. Not sure what it is? My knots are no dif then any other I tye,and never had an issue.

Gotta put the boots to those things before they make their way into the wood!!!!

Once I get the hang of how much hold I can do with the rod and line,I maybe able to do that Bill.

Im a 3-5 pound lander for now. ;)

Come on down here Brian, I am lonely on the river. I have Eric Carmen blasting in my ear phones on repeat.

OK, I just did a research on Eric,yer freaking me out now. :blink: