Skunked again...but lunch at the shack was good!

limeyangler

Took Jack to the shack for lunch...fishing sucked...but we had a blast!

Shack is set up over 12' of water...muc flat, like a lot of this lake.

With the fire going and the shack is very cosy....Jack really likes the shack now....he was a bit scared of it before today...but getting there by snowmachine has enthused him about it.

IMG_5532.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5548.jpg

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

VIDEO STUFF

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mIS_Gc-fH8s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good Times!

Tight lines...

hoping my skunk gets chased away soon...but with company like today...

AINT NO THANG! :thumbsup_anim:

Simon, can't believe my eyes ...you and skunk in the same sentence hmmmm.....I thought it is impossible combo....but the little guy picture sure make up for the lack of eyes flipping on the ice...I can see your shack offers full continental breakfast too :clapping: box of screws just in case the need arrises...always fun seeing your photo reports bud!

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

It is about the fishing....not the catching. Good times with Jack. No fish required. If Alex (my 8 year old) comes out with me he brings his game system and hardly even fishes, but it is all good.

As long as they are happy right?

awesome your out and fishing, catching hopefully soon, son looks cute on the polaris xtra lettuce tomato sure wish i could take mine for a rip

LOL @ xtra lettuce and tomato

That video is priceless, Simon. Lotsa folks envy you I'm sure. Thank you.

Thanks Roy, i needed to get out to get away from the friggin' puppy!....Driving everyone insane....good job puppies are cute!

He likes that machine thumbsup_anim.gif

Are you marking any fish?

We actually had one fish on...but apart from that....nope...not marking any.

Simon, why do you need fish? The child is priceless, he'll remember this for the rest of his life.

What a great outing.

LOL...i know....but i cant help wanting to catch fish when i'm fishing, i still dont think Jack has seen a fish come through the ice yet!

THANKS Simon.... always enjoyable to watch the fun called "father and son" ! :D

No problemo Wayne.....did you go musky fishing?

Thanks Simon, that video brings back memories of my dad taking me fishing.

Thanks for sharing.

No probs FF. Funny, nobody else in my family fished....but i have memories of doing it by myself from about age 4!

Simon, can't believe my eyes ...you and skunk in the same sentence hmmmm.....I thought it is impossible combo....but the little guy picture sure make up for the lack of eyes flipping on the ice...I can see your shack offers full continental breakfast too :clapping: box of screws just in case the need arrises...always fun seeing your photo reports bud!

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

LOL.....the season has been pretty darned awful so far in terms of catching. wait till the trout lakes open is what i keep telling myself :whistling:

ok, who pulled the port-o-potty out there?!?! LOL! (pic 1 beside the white truck)

good on ya bud! you 2 will have many more outings to get some fish and memories of a life time.

Edited by GBW

ok, who pulled the port-o-potty out there?!?! LOL! (pic 1 beside the white truck)

good on ya bud! you 2 will have many more outings to get some fish and memories of a life time.

LOL...that's Theo with the blue porta potty. Al....the guy who owns the bigger red shack, has a heated detached loo. His 'shack' has satelite TV too.