Christmas Time

Billy Bob

Heard about the two french guys talking to each other on christmas eve , one was telling the other that he got his wife a new thunder bird and the other guy said , what! a new ford thunder bird , Ya... what did you get for your wife , the other says .... i got my wife a new chevell . the other guy says ... wow! a new chevrolet chevell , the guy says no! dam it ... a new snow chevell .

She's dropping hints and seems to enjoy embarassing me in from of friends by saying "I don't see a ring, yet".

We bought each other a TV for Christmas, to replace our 15", 20 year old model, if that's not commitment, then what is? sarcasm.gif

Honestly I'm just waiting until we have more money between the two of us, why the heck would be get married under stressful conditions?

She's dropping hints and seems to enjoy embarassing me in from of friends by saying "I don't see a ring, yet".

We bought each other a TV for Christmas, to replace our 15", 20 year old model, if that's not commitment, then what is? sarcasm.gif

Honestly I'm just waiting until we have more money between the two of us, why the heck would be get married under stressful conditions?

I KNEW you'd be moving back this way! The ring would have been cheaper in the long run! :rofl2::rofl2:

Michael

I love being married................it's my wife that I don't like.. rofl2.gif

And you really want to get into trouble, just introduce her at this years Christmas Parties as "This is my first wife, Cindy"... devil.gif

Worse, introduce her as your PRESENT wife...w00t.gif

Seriously though, mine is very good to me.I have it all with this one !!!clapping.gif

My last one got the gold mine, and i got the shaftwhistling.gif

If I didn't have a GF, I could have afforded a ring months ago.

The hole's agettin deeeeeeeeeper bucko! If'n she's anippin' for a round shiny better pony up or git outta dodge, y'all been roped & tied but ain't figgered it out yet!

So, will that be before or after the spring opener? I'm betting DURING! :tease:

Good luck Pal! The TV's are just the beginning, want me to put in a good word with the jeweller next door to me?

Michael

The hole's agettin deeeeeeeeeper bucko! If'n she's anippin' for a round shiny better pony up or git outta dodge, y'all been roped & tied but ain't figgered it out yet!

So, will that be before or after the spring opener? I'm betting DURING! :tease:

Good luck Pal! The TV's are just the beginning, want me to put in a good word with the jeweller next door to me?

Michael

Hahaha.

She used to work for a jeweler, she knows exactly what she wants. Saves me the guess work.

"SAVES" like in "she saves me".....get that ring and that's the last time you will use those three words in a sentence....LOL

Good Luck,

Bob

"she saves me" like in "Sheesh, save me"? sarcasm.gif

I'm looking forward to our days ahead, I wouldn't have it any other way. Whatever it takes for this girl to be happy.

Anyone that uses a holiday to propose.. couldnt' find a good gift for the holiday!!! Just sayin.... :whistling:

Irish, it's just being frugal, that's all. Why buy gifts at Christmas time +a ring later, just buy it at this time of year and you are off the hook......... :P