Time to renew your Outdoors Card?

Nipfisher

Got my three year on line last week. Hunting and fishing.

I found the new website a little tricky. The links that you have to click are not organized very well. It makes you think you're not clicking in the right area.

Thats why I pay for a 3-year card. I cant see myself giving up fishing in the next few years unless I'm six feet under. :whistling:

Yep, that is the way I went too. My 3 year card (hunting and fishing) is still good until Dec. 31, 2012.

Edited by Nipfisher

I found the new website a little tricky. The links that you have to click are not organized very well. It makes you think you're not clicking in the right area.

Agreed - not exactly intuitive!

For those who (like me) don't share the same thought process as the MNR site designer, once you put in all your details, you click on the outdors card link ($9 something) and on the next page add it and continue, then do the same with the license you want on it. Then go to Checkout.

I also bought mine online. Card and 3 year tag. You can save the temporary copy of your license as a PDF. If you have a smart phone, email it to yourself so you always have a copy on your phone until the permanent one comes in the mail. Better than carrying around a big piece of paper or in case you lose the temp copy.