OOS fish pics

Master of Bait

Your stat sheet is that weak that you need to show pics of fish caught before their season opened?! No pics of nice ones when the season is open or that were caught on purpose?! If you're THAT hard up for a little fame, maybe watch the photo background for trees or snow etc and wait until the season's open to post. White lie. Don't be surprised when guys call you on it, you assume the risk by uploading and posting. If it's that big of a thrill to catch a fish out of season, maybe just hang the pic in your home instead on on the internet. Class move MoB, and the report was good! Personal decisions have always done a lot more than any law or law maker ever will.

Great first post....welcome to the board!

funny I found it lame

in my world everyone doesn't target OOS fish

people don't take pictures to boost ones own ego(stat sheets)

in my world we don't need to tell little white lies

a couple of years ago when I took that kid out fishing for his very first time and he happened to catch an OOS bass

I didn't snap the picture for ego, to show the world or to hold on to it till season opened it

I didn't snap the picture to show the fish

I took the picture to show the face, the pure joy in a kids face after catching the first fish he ever caught

the fish was secondary at best

any time I take pictures it to remember the trip the joy, to save a moment in time

when the guy down the road from me came and told me that he caught what he thinks is a bass and he said it was a monster..I told him it would be out of season

he said yeah he thought that and let it go, but said it was the first time he caught something other then sunfish and bullheads

said he would show me when he got the film done

yup it was a 5lb large mouth,,,and by the smile on his face you could see that it was the hi-lite of his fishing to that point..

and in your world you find something wrong , or deceptive with that

well I will stay in my world where the smile on ones face is what the picture is about

Edited by Terry

or reporting of out of season fish.

Now, THAT's really getting carried away isn't it , you don't want people to even SAY they caught a fish outta season ??

Wow, things are really getting out of hand now :wallbash:

My next report....

"I may or may not have gone fishing yesterday. I may or may not have caught some fish. If said fish were caught, they may or may not have been in season. Said fish were nice, but I may or may not have taken any pictures, but believe me when I say that they were HUGE fish (if I caught them and they were in season). Also I may or may not have released them all to avoid any confusion. Had a great day out there...Hope you liked my report (or maybe not)."

Well, that just about covers it folks. This rant was very professionally done and so I thank the usual suspects. See you all next April for the 7th annual OOS rant.

BTW, we've only got a few weeks to get the last two rants in so let's make these last two count.

Thanks for the participation.