Are there any other steelheaders....

Harrison

Nothing special same old for last 2 month. Little bit cold maybe you stay home!

Personally love the cold and fresh runs of late fall steelhead. Just excited to get out is all.

Edited by Harrison

Hmm what will they be hitting?...oh yeah pretty much anything and everything!

I chummed every lake O river this morning with my secret amino acid and pheromone enriched roe...I’ve programmed the fish not to hit anything else :D

Hmm what will they be hitting?...oh yeah pretty much anything and everything!

You got it. Went for a drive yesterday, nice to see fresh silvers clearing a dam with a couple feet to spare.

I chummed every lake O river this morning with my secret amino acid and pheromone enriched roe...I’ve programmed the fish not to hit anything else :D

I have my Omega3 brown roe ready incase. ;)

Edited by Harrison

I wish the Erie tribs would clear that fast :wallbash: gonna be a week at least with no rain darn clay . I am gonna give it a shot on sunday but not expecting much

I'm guessing you're talking north shore, because alot of the southern shore Lake E tribs clear super fast.

Edited by BillM

I wish the Erie tribs would clear that fast :wallbash: gonna be a week at least with no rain darn clay . I am gonna give it a shot on sunday but not expecting much

You might be surprised - its December so a lot of the water that would normally leech into the systems is going to lock up in the ground.

The creeks I fished today actually got dirtier as the sun came up and melted the ice, but I expect them to be prime again in the morning

Guest chase4chrome

Catt will be blown until the weekend--should be fishable then. Larger tribs still a little high and coming down however the Bufallo area is expecting rain on Friday which should put you in good stead for Sunday. I may be there also.

There are a couple of tribs that stay relatively clear or clear VERY quickly and, though on the small side, hold large numbers of fish that run an average of 8-12lbs.

Best of luck

Yeah I'm talking about North shore I live 2 mins from the river and it's still barely in it's banks and chocolate milk colored. I do know some smaller tribs that will be fishable, just gonna have to drive a hole 15-20 mins instead of 5 to get to the open section I only have a few hours sunday morning so we will see what happens.