fall bounty

kingofthesteelhead

Just happened to find a nice bunch of chunky perch today on Lake Simcoe.Action was non-stop for 3 hours with very few small fish.It was a fun day and probably the start of a couple more weeks of these before the freeze-up.Brought 17 home for dinner.

100_8676edited.jpg

Edited by kingofthesteelhead

You brought 17 home? For you that must be a record.

So you all know... he catches tons of perch...but usually only keeps 8 or so.

Nice job you bugger. I was painting my damn kitchen today :angry:

BTW did you have Margo or the old man with you or where you solo?

Edited by crappieperchhunter

Ted Ted Ted...

You missed out on something more fun than Perch today. You could have witnessed me slam the truck door on the tip section of my trout rod.:angry::huh::o:(:(:(

:stretcher: :stretcher:

That obviously is a factory defect.

They should have predicted that you would slam a truck door on your delicate trout rod.

You know now Steve,I may have to start keeping more fish now and I was flying solo.Can't make up my mind which direction to go in the morning,east or back up to Lake Simcoe.Ron was it really worth it? I hope you didn't do it at Cobourg harbour!

Edited by kingofthesteelhead

I can tell by the mud and the rocks ED Zachery where u were...well where you parked your Mini Van anyway :whistling:

Too busy at work to get out and give it a go myself..but if your still willing to show me a durham spot for perchin for my grandson I'd be happy to hear from you this week.

If not POUND THEM this week :clapping:

Have fun.

All of a sudden I'm STARVING!! I haven't fished since early sept, and my freezer stock is long gone!! I was going to take this week off hunting, so maybe I'll try some perching instead......If your planning on going wed or thurs, let me know. I'd be happy to join you, and share the drive/expenses.

S.