NF Snake Gaurds

vinnimon

Im inquiring about where to find snake gaurds in the hamilton or gta area. I have seen them on line(everlast) but im not sure of the quality. ive searched lebarons and bps catalogues and none to be found at all. I plan on making some local calls and get a few opinionsfrom the hunting shops near by.

The one im searching for is a leg protector to go over the hunting boots.

Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated

Im asking for a dear friend of mine

Thanks a ton in advance

The hammer has poisonous snakes?

You wouldn't think it but Wainfleet which is a small town in Niagara, used to have one of the highest rattlesnake populations in ontario. That was until the marsh lands were destroyed. Hammer isn't really that far lol. Likely not any around anymore but I know they still see the odd rattlesnake outside of Wainfleet in my cousins barn.

Edited by Live2fish85

Ever drive down Barton Street? They are there and in full force... LOL

:rofl2: :rofl2: Their natural breading grounds,lol.

Anyhow onto a more serious note, has anyone seen them in a store loacaly, i mean the snake gaurds and not what we are kidding about.

MEC does not carry snake guards. Outdoor specialty shops (Hikers Haven, MEC, Ad Guide) are not going to carry them. My guess is that you will have to order them.....they are a specialty item even where poisonous snakes are prevalent. I know quite a few hard-core herp guys and none of them wear them.

MEC does not carry snake guards. Outdoor specialty shops (Hikers Haven, MEC, Ad Guide) are not going to carry them. My guess is that you will have to order them.....they are a specialty item even where poisonous snakes are prevalent. I know quite a few hard-core herp guys and none of them wear them.

Ive assumed as much, if they were sitting on a shelf Im sure the price tag will be high around here.