HEEEEEEEEEES BAAAAAAAAAACK

mikeseb

the pens need som1 on there team who can "protect" crosby if any1 takes a run at him. I think they need to go out and get a guy like zack stornini or george parros who can "protect" the talent that Pittsburghs got or its matter of time before he goes down again.

Havent you heard,,,,,,,,,,,,no fighting allowed in the NHL. Fighters are no longer needed.

Nice goal. :worthy:

NO ONE CAME NEAR HIM !!!!! I love Sid great player but when no one will even give you a tough stick check you gonna score . Just dont think any one who watched will say he played a 2 goal game . Everyone on the ice did their best to not run in to him . Sid was playing in an allstar game , shinny on the pond NO HITTING "SHOULD I SAY NO CHECKING ALLOWED "!!! Glad to see him back but who will be the guy with the B22ls to check him hard , " NO ONE" kid will be scoreing champ if all the games he plays are like this . If this gets any worse the nhl with have to make a rule about KISSING players around the net, no kissing the other teams best player when in 3 meters of the crease if his name is SID (humping his leg will get you a double minor). just mho ,, good your back Sid but we got Steckel , ring my bell ring my bell !!

Edited by capt bruce

He may very well get an other concussion, that's their very nature. A player's individual size and strength has little to do with concussions.

once you get one, you are prone to more. it takes less and less effort/contact to get them and this is why so many players are done and were in their prime when they called it quits.

I have had 7 or more from hockey and cannot play it anymore because of that.

I still say Avery will be the goon to go after him.

He may very well get an other concussion, that's their very nature. A player's individual size and strength has little to do with concussions.

You are correct Rob. It,s the part where they dont keep thier heads up, and see whats coming. His last one was a hit to the boards,was it a hit from behind or boarding call? it wont matter when it happens again.

Nice to see he playing again,but theres no dought, it,s in the back of his mind. :unsure:

Avery is a coward who runs his mouth and sticks people, but concussing them is not his M.O. And you can't concuss someone skating backwards looking for a guy in a striped shirt to hide behind.

hahaha agreed, Avery is a little coward but he can really play the game when he wants to

Whiner wallbash.gif

Hater wallbash.gif

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. He puts up great stats and has won several championships... he's also taken his fair share of lumps. The league might coddle him when it comes to marketing and league rules but in their defence, why not? He's a great example of a fantastic hockey player.

GREAT There is only one, GREAT ONE,Even he started to WHINEwhen the good ,got tough.Oh did Mario do that too? PLAY THE GAME AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED. You want to be a dancer,bring it to the dance floor. If I wanted to watch figure skating,I,ll visit the local rinks.

won several championships

:whistling:

Edited by Misfish