HEEEEEEEEEES BAAAAAAAAAACK

mikeseb

I'm glad to see Sid back, I would like to see players suspended for the remainder of the season if they are caught head checking another player.

Right with ya there buddy, theres no room for that crap in todays game. Im all for big hits but targeting guys in the head, especially guys like sidney and alfi, is doing nothing good for the nhl except keeping talented stars off the ice thus making hockey less exciting to watch. Inno the big boys like to hit but this head huntin stuffs gotta stop.

that is a nice LEGAL hit from always controversial Chris Pronger :worthy:

I just hope he doesn't get his bell rung again as that would pretty well mean he's taking up golfing (or ice fishing) permanently. I would also love to see Howie Meeker guesting during intermissions once in awhile.

Hockey is at a crossroads and I'm still waiting for the brain trusts to have *that* epiphany.

Yes this is awesome..They were calling him the worlds best player on the fan 590 today, id have to say they are right.. Im a diehard Leafer and cant wait to watch Crosby and company go to work tonight! Very excited......

Yes this is awesome..They were calling him the worlds best player on the fan 590 today, id have to say they are right.. Im a diehard Leafer and cant wait to watch Crosby and company go to work tonight! Very excited......

I think most fans love to watch him play. I don't watch much hockey anymore (can't stand when my team loses non stop) but when the pens play I leave it on.

the pens need som1 on there team who can "protect" crosby if any1 takes a run at him. I think they need to go out and get a guy like zack stornini or george parros who can "protect" the talent that Pittsburghs got or its matter of time before he goes down again.

Correct me if im wrong here , but doesnt Avery play for the Rangers? The Pens are playing the Islanders..

You are correct and I thought the NYR tonight, not the NYI. I still stand by my comment though. Avery being the dirty buggar he is will be the one gunning for #87.