Any one on here have

Skipper D

I've got a 2004 StarFire and am very happy.

I kinda wish my floor was not carpeted though. It seems to take forever to dry. But that's just me being picky!

Well i am with you there , this new has carpet in it as well , not fussy on it either , thinking i should take a step back and look at some thing with the vinyl .

I removed the carpet in the driver section on my Ranger and put vinyl in last winter. While it is easier to keep clean and I needed a place to deck the fish besides the carpet it does get hot in the sun. I usually fish barefooted because hopping overboard happens quite often when it is hot down here.

Art

I removed the carpet in the driver section on my Ranger and put vinyl in last winter. While it is easier to keep clean and I needed a place to deck the fish besides the carpet it does get hot in the sun. I usually fish barefooted because hopping overboard happens quite often when it is hot down here.

Art

lol same , the first thing i do always is get the shoes off once i am in the boat , Maybe Art if i ask , i wonder maybe the marina would do the same to the boat as you did with the vinyl while making the deal . You would think they would offer new boats in both so we'ed have the choice in the same models.

I got a 196 Fishmaster this year and love it. The only difference of the Fishmaster from the Superfisherman is the full spashwell, and the Superfishermans are a little more carpeted inside.

If I'm not mistaken, are those pics from Marsh's? That is where I got mine.

Marshs is the place , i've dealt with them a couple of times this year and they done me ok .

carpet on the casting decks and vinyl on the floor(deck) and ya have the best of both worlds thats how my lund is and I love it my smokercraft was all carpet and it sucked to keep clean and stayed wet all the time .Starcrafts are great boats I sold a 1983 that ran like a top before I bought the lund.

Don't understand carpets either and if slipping on vinyl is a worry, just stick some anti slip tape down. They come in clear or white so that should make them stealthy and they're fairly weather resistant as well. The ones on my front porch have seen all manner of weather and heavy foot traffic and still have great stiction.

Yep Skipper, the Mink line looks pretty good. First saw them while heading up 69 and they sure catch the eye don't they.

Don't understand carpets either and if slipping on vinyl is a worry, just stick some anti slip tape down. They come in clear or white so that should make them stealthy and they're fairly weather resistant as well. The ones on my front porch have seen all manner of weather and heavy foot traffic and still have great stiction.

You, sir, are awesome. thumbsup_anim.gif

He is is'nt he ... lol . Ijust had a look at the Stanley boat line up , they'er some thing eles, real nice tho but more money alright , if i went their way i'd have to have the islander and thats never going to happen . Its back to Starcraft for this guy .