Auto Parts ordering online

Hooked

Just wondering if anybody here knows of where to order quality\and cheap :) auto parts online? I have visited some US parts sites and they can only ship certain items...or not at all to Canada. I'm looking for the following:

Left rear ABS speed sensor

2003 Toyota Highlander V6 3.0L AWD

There's a possibility of having to order more parts, since this part will be stage 1 of trouble shooting my problem...hopefully solving it though. My shop wants $330 for the part, but I'm sure there's cheaper out there. Any help?

Thanks

Edited by Hooked

Try www.rockauto.com I have done lots of business with them. The price you see is the price you pay. No extra duty or taxes at the door.

It's not up to Rock Auto if you get charged duty or not.. Unless you are paying for expedited shipping.

Since you are in Stoney Creek - use these guys:

http://cbiusa.com/

I have used them in the past and it is really easy to find and close to the border. Not worth playing around at the border to save the taxes on the way back. Make sure you claim it coming back across and pay the tax. The savings from getting it shipped to the USA will more than pay for the tax.

I have used RockAuto with good success when I had my Ford Escape...check online and your part is $147.89.......I'm in the Buffalo area and if your going to ship it here, PM me and I'm sure I can help you out.

Bob

I can see a new business venture starting up here: Billy Bob's fast freight forwarding LOL. Not only that but it would give you lots of excuses to come up to Canada :whistling:

Rockauto all the way. Just ordered 2 wheel sensors for my Equinox for half the price the dealer was going to charge me. Genuine Ac Delco sensors. Cost me $22.00 UPS shipped right to my door.

Have used Rockauto in the past; no problems; secure sight. As Canuck2fan mentioned; the price you see is the price you pay.

The sight even shows pictures of the parts you are ordering.

Rockauto all the way. Just ordered 2 wheel sensors for my Equinox for half the price the dealer was going to charge me. Genuine Ac Delco sensors. Cost me $22.00 UPS shipped right to my door.

Have used Rockauto in the past; no problems; secure sight. As Canuck2fan mentioned; the price you see is the price you pay.

The sight even shows pictures of the parts you are ordering.

RockAuto.com all the way. When you check out, all taxes, duties and the like are included.I've bought parts from them with great savings and success.

How long did it take to get the parts typically when you guys ordered?

Rock auto will have them to you usually within a week, I had some parts in 2 days and some took 5-6 days. I can live with the wait since I'm saving large. If it can wait, definitely go with them. Remember, this is coming from someone who has a good friend with a shop and pays HIS price for parts, not marked up for the end user. I ordered an ignition coil pack for my car a couple of years ago that was $465 here (shop price), Rockauto had it to my door for $270. Guess where I got it from??