I'll save you steelhead guys some gas money this weekend.

BillM

Anybody who is a real serious steelheader, will know that the options are slim this weekend!

However they will also know that the possibilities open up with The weather of November. The clouts that haunt the salmon runs are long gone, and the real serious guys will be there.

Anybody who is a real serious steelheader, will know that the options are slim this weekend!

However they will also know that the possibilities open up with The weather of November. The clouts that haunt the salmon runs are long gone, and the real serious guys will be there.

If there was a month to book off work, November would be it!

You lads aren't very optimistic are you! Dropped my wife off at work and a local trib runs close to there,well yesterday it was fairly high and dirty,but today it was cleared up and very fishable.By tomorrow it will be too clear except in the lower area down by the lake.Don't feel like fighting crowds anyway,so I will just go slay some jumbo perch!

Edited by kingofthesteelhead

I started at 18 erie and drove to the PA line and it was all MUD yesterday, spoke with guys who drove from Cleveland and it was the same story thru Ohio and PA. Gas is 1.34 a gallon on the rez so it wasn't a total loss

I did manage to find some clear puddle water but the bite was slow

316200_305111569502522_129740710372943_1393938_1618336456_n.jpg

I started at 18 erie and drove to the PA line and it was all MUD yesterday, spoke with guys who drove from Cleveland and it was the same story thru Ohio and PA. Gas is 1.34 a gallon on the rez so it wasn't a total loss

I did manage to find some clear puddle water but the bite was slow

316200_305111569502522_129740710372943_1393938_1618336456_n.jpg

We did the same run last Sunday with pretty much the same results.

Fished north today and my 5 year old boy caught his first steelhead. Banner day all around. :)

We did the same run last Sunday with pretty much the same results.

Fished north today and my 5 year old boy caught his first steelhead. Banner day all around. :)

Sweet! Congratulations to Solopaddler mini-me :)

Here's what the conditions of the weekend yielded for me, despite getting cheated (defective alarm clock) out of my favourite fishing spot...

IMG_5680b.jpg

Bill, you trickster! The water was just fine ;).

p.-

Edited by Paulus

some lake o tribs in ny were deece sunday, minus all the salmon yahoos at the dams... what a show.

I gots to buy me a ticket one day to see this. :whistling:

Bill thats a sweet fish bud.

Just trying to figure out where ya found that clear water? LMAO

some lake o tribs in ny were deece sunday, minus all the salmon yahoos at the dams... what a show.

Dude, you went to Burt? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta bring a video camera down there.

You get any roe wagons?

Edited by BillM