Muskie Odessey

Squid

Yup yup,

We will be there at 6:30 helping set up. As much as I would like to jin in for breaky, time won't allow it. See all of you guys at the Ody!

Meeley, here is the link for the Odyssey

EH, room is booked, looking forward to a few brews with ya.

We'll be meeting for breakfast at 7:00 at the Golden Griddle, just off the QEW in St. Catherines

I think it's the 1st cut off from the QEW after Ontario St, right at Lake St.

Your right there Lew next exit past Ontario is Lake St .....if anybody is coming from Hamilton be sure not to get off on Ontario St in Grimsby or the Beamsville Ontario St ...once you past Jordan Harbour start looking ..

Just got in from helping set up at the Odyssey. Lots of goodies there! JB's and Pro Tackle have tons of stuff! Some great looking lures by Brett's Baits and Wild Canuck! Art work by Charles Weiss and Curtis Atwater! AMAZING Prize table!!! Lots of Muskie nuts walking around! Come on out tomorrow and support Muskies Canada and contribute to our amazing Muskie fishery here in Ontario!

I will have to agree with you there Roy, and LoonieToon, it was easy to become missing in action there, hopefully we can be introduced next time.

Thanks for a great day to Denise , and Chris... (ps . glad to see you posting now!)

Can't wait to get out on the river with you guys!

Cheers,

Jen