Casting close to dams and....

Lionized

Well........... I can't read what the sign says(fine print).

with that said .... Now..... I'm not siding in any direction...

But........ is this a MNR sign? Is it enforced by the Province or the Municipality?( because of safety reasons)... If it's from a Municipality it doesn't matter the Provincial laws overrule... (I've been through this)..

I don't condone this behavior ... but what does the "BOOK" say? Is it really a sanctuary?

Not pokin' at the Beesnest but wondering ? :dunno:

Randy

:canadian:

Well........... I can't read what the sign says(fine print).

with that said .... Now..... I'm not siding in any direction...

But........ is this a MNR sign? Is it enforced by the Province or the Municipality?( because of safety reasons)... If it's from a Municipality it doesn't matter the Provincial laws overrule... (I've been through this)..

I don't condone this behavior ... but what does the "BOOK" say? Is it really a sanctuary?

Not pokin' at the Beesnest but wondering ? :dunno:

Randy

:canadian:

There's a fish ladder there :whistling: as per the regs it is illegal to fish within 75 feet of the downstream entrance of a fishladder anywhere, anytime in the Province of Ontario. Some have wires some don't, the practice is even more flagrantly illegal where there is a wire :wallbash:

C'mon guys, there's no way this guy is for real.

You’d be surprised what people post on the internet. In the last couple of years people have:

- posted pictures of themselves catching tons of fish from out of season sanctuaries and bragging about it...Only after did they realize they just incriminated themselves :rofl2:

- promoted the fact that they line spawning fish off redds for the sole purpose of posting hero shots on message boards.

The fact is you don’t require a license or an IQ test to access the internet

Thank You! "dave524" I have no clue what a Fish ladder looks like

as per page #8 Ontario Regs 2011..........IT'S ILLEGAL!!!

Lionized here's to you !!!! smarten up ! ******* STOP IT !!!!********

people like you make people like me punch holes in the wall !!!

MAN!!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

Randy

:angry:

This is why we need more MNR. Yes there are many areas to cover,fishing an hunting. Whats wrong with our goverment? :wallbash: They dont see the ,CANADIAN WHOLE PICTURE.

Agreed, but the government ought to have already stopped the mega quarry and that didn't happen yet, so it's not a shock. I've yet to see a single CO out, and I've been fishing quite a lot this summer. Maybe it's just my area, but I'd like to see them.