LSC musky hunting

Handlebarz

Well things looked so amazing today for getting out and hunting some musky on LSC I was cruising along enjoying the view of the stars twinkling in the cloud less sky the wind was light from the west and things could not have been better with the cleaning of the lake and the warming trend that had started yesterday it is a great day.

BANG WTH I hit the breaks THERE GONE I get the truck and boat pulled over (good thing it was 6am and I was not in town) there was a clunking from the front of my truck dang my fishing day was over just 2km from the launch this sucks. Well CAA came and took the truck to the shop and the wife came and got me with the boat she would have brought the boat and I to the launch but there were to many things going on today for her to come and get me later so that I can get home to take dad to the doctor at 2pm. Oh well I did get a couple pic from the day.

I had to wait for it to get light enough to take some pics and the others came out black

db4020fe.jpg

the view of the train wig wags going down I did get to watch it as the sun was coming up LOL

06c91012.jpg

and there she goes

cf1df1b5.jpg

Bill it left with CAA and is at the wife cousins shop they will get to it some time today

yes Roy it happens like dad always said don't worry about what you have no control over.

Lew I was very happy to get it stopped and pulled over and I always leave fat girls for my friends to catch just some of them dont like the LSC spotties not sure why.

One other thing about CAA Premier membership does not cover the boat so next year I will rejoin as a Premier RV member this way they will bring my boat home or to the shop for me and the wife will not get a wake up call at 6am LOL. The RV up grade is just $15 more a year that is well worth the price right there as today it cost me $10 in gas for the wife to come out and head back home if we were far away and had no other choice to get the boat towed it would have been way over the cost of $15.

For the ones who don't have CAA I suggest you get it as this tow would have been about the same price as my year membership.

What a bummer to an otherwise promising looking day. But, at least I don't have to ask you to save a few for us when we're down there in a few week bud :)

Glad you got stopped and got it all taken care of relatively quickly. Hope it doesn't cost too much!!

Thats unfortunate Mike, with LSC you are at the mercy of the wind, and that looked like one of those days to be out there, but conditions continue to be favorable, with warmer temps and projected light winds, so Im sure you will be out their again soon, also the pickup on your Handlebarz is fantastic, once they hit the water and you start crankin the blades are a churnin, fantastic product with top notch components

Well it was nothing a lost day of fishing and $700+ could not cover. I had a brake rotor break on me I guess there are cooling fins in them??? one broke and collapsed the rotor it did not blow apart I would think I was lucky. I had them replace the rotors and pads also there was a ball joint that was ok but they asked if I wanted it replaced I said YEEEEPPPP.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks Pete you save some fish for me I might just get out early for work and make the water before dark on Friday.

LOL Pete

Mike I have been luck with this stuff as a few years ago my van broke a tie rod when a buddy was backing the boat in I was in the boat I got out and we popped the tie rod together then launched the boat we worried about CAA later that day after we had fished most of it LOL.

If the wife was able to come get me in time for dads doctor appointment I would have gone fishing heck the tow truck driver said he would launch the boat for me that would have been priceless but time was not on my side that day I was just putting in a few hours that morning.

Were ready to go now so here is to hopping this weekend is a good one.