Heat Embargo ON

aplumma

Due to the recent acts of Canada sending their cold air and freezing white stuff to the US. The US of A has decided to retaliate. Until further notice no warm air will be exported to the Canadians until they stop pumping that cold stuff down here. When the president was asked how he views this situation he commented with " what the h*ll are you talking about". A recent proposal offered by a man identified as "Aplumma" to a Canadian Emissary "Crappiesteve" was met with a resounding" no deal".

Art

A large consortium of cooking wannabees have joined forces and have been rumoured to have baked 55 million barrels of homemade beans.

Scientists estimate the resulting gas emissions generated from human consumption may endanger US air quality due to the Southerly flow of Canadian air currents.

It has also been reported but not confirmed, that our very own DSN boardmember is one of the leaders.

Now they are saying 1to 3 inches of...SNOW tonight thru tomorrow.Y'all are so screwed,I will personally see to it that no warm air gets to Canada all summer with the exeption of the Lakair GTG.Then it will be sweltering hot and humid so Art,GCD and I can feel at home.HARUMPH!!!I say

Joe

Maybe if he would sweeten the deal I,d think about it :D

Steve

The only "deal sweetener" I can see coming your way Steve, is a pint of Bowfin Roe Chow Chow or a couple lbs. of Armadillo Boudin... them Coonasses :canadian: love that crap! :wub::wacko:

P.S. I'll even throw in a gallon of pickled Okra...

Edited by Greencoachdog

So the Northern Chapter of the Coonass society wants to play hardball eh. Alrighty them Steve we will trade you warm weather within a week and throw in 2 shots of some of the Finest Corn squeezins that Dawg can find with an added kicker of a nice strong dark cigar at Lak Air this year. Now don't take this renegotiation to be a sign of weakness we really are committed to keeping the heat down here until you all cooperate. If all of the other Canadians want to put a little pressure on your current negotiator you might want to speak up here or nominate someone else to try to get you all out of the current deep freeze.

Art

You mean you all know about eattin Crawfish? I'll throw in a bottle of Zaterines Crawfish boil to make it worth your while. I would bring some Crawfish but it is illegal to transport them the silly border patrols......... why would you use somethin that taste that good and feed it to the fish???

Art