A day on the water with Gramps for his 80th !!!

Bondar

Well my Grandfather turns 80 tomorrow so i decided what better way to celebrate than a day on the water fishing for his birthday , I called up Paul from Cast adventures and booked a morning trip with him on Lake Erie and am i ever glad i did !

I picked my Gramps up at 7am , loaded up the truck and headed for Fort Erie where we were to meet up with Paul for 7:30 , a nice drive down the Niagara Parkway and some history lessons and Classic stories made the drive fly by , we arrived at the Dock to see Paul was ready to go with the boat in the water , we loaded up our gear into the boat and off we went !

Headed out of the mouth of the Niagara river into Lake Erie and after a nice run on a flat lake we set up on our first spot , after a few minutes of drifting and 2 fish we pulled up and relocated pulled into Spot # 2 and picked up a couple more Bass in the 3lb class and a Big Sheephead , but still not what we were looking for So Paul told us to reel up and we were on to spot #3 and after a quick adjustment in presentation it was "ON" We had fish in this area pretty well Non stop for the rest of our trip , Double headers 3 -4 and 5 lbers in the mix with the odd sheephead mixed in the bunch ( those things fight HARD out there ) all in all we figured we were upwards of 50 fish in the boat for the day !!!!! Just Awsome !!! We all had such an amazing day on the water lots of laughs , fish stories and the usual guy talk , few pictures were taken due to the bite being so good but I did manage 2 pictures and Paul has a couple more that i'll post later !

I'd like to thank Paul of Being a Class Act guide and being very helpful in making this an amazing trip for my Grandfathers 80th Birthday ! At the end of the day he said he couldnt remember the last time he had that much fun for his Birthday !!! Thanks FishingwithGramps001.jpg

FishingwithGramps002-1.jpg

Edited by Wiser