THE FINAL TALLY - AMAZING!

Thanks to all of you who put in the work to help raise awareness for the fight against this terrible disease and also help to raise angling awareness and show the compassion and good heartedness in the angling community as a whole. Lots of negative things make news - so it is very heartening to see something positive also make the news and be a big deal. Good on ya all.

Thank you very much for the words Charles... and thanks again for the awesome prizes! We had an amazing group of people working together to make this happen and they all deserve a huge round of applause.

For those who didn't see the two big fish, adult and kids division in Juli's post... here they are again... this is a fishing forum after all!

13.25 inch Bullhead won biggest kids div.

IMG_1092.jpg

Here he is holding up his check! ( a 5 lb chocolate bar ) lol

IMG_0295.jpg

And here's Brian Beaumont's 22 inch largie... skinny fish but long with a huge head...

IMG_1083.jpg

Thanks again everyone - until next year!

Just wanted to give one last huge thank you to all the sponsors!!!! Don't think it was mentioned yet in any of these posts, but, Dave Mercer donated an amazing tackle package this year that included a Shimano Calais, that, I know one lady is very proud to own!! Ask her next time you are at Dixie Tackle :whistling::whistling:

Hope we all did you proud, and, that eventually we can beat this disease!

Just wanted to give one last huge thank you to all the sponsors!!!! Don't think it was mentioned yet in any of these posts, but, Dave Mercer donated an amazing tackle package this year that included a Shimano Calais, that, I know one lady is very proud to own!! Ask her next time you are at Dixie Tackle :whistling::whistling:

He also provided is with all of the shirts we were wearing!

Yeah that signed Calais will be proudly displayed at the shop I'm sure Laurie looked like a little kid on X-mas morning with that reel and tackle pack in hand .I took a bunch of pics but haven't had time to get them uploaded yet I will post them once I do.

Lol u guys are all crazy! Albert you're part of the family now... The wife loves you... Maybe a little to much.... Thanks again everybody! Dano...... Ur a'aight to I guess... lol worthy.gif No worries Ron hope to see you and dutchie out next year!

Sorry I missed out this year, i had important matters to attend to, I was kicking myself in the meantime. I thought about about the whole event all daywallbash.gif

Im glad it was a success againthumbsup_anim.gif

As for Albert, Ryan this man and his family is A1 in my booksgood.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

BETTER REVISE THAT TOTAL AGAIN TO

$15,745.00

Thanks to a VERY GENEROUS pledge that I received from our good friend FishnSled ( Thanks Will! ) Some people call him Bill... kind of like how some people call William Shatner Bill... Only FishnSled is way cooler than Shatner... and he can catch fish! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Will!