fish bone stuck in throat..

adolson

Yup...if you haven't eaten bread yet, try that. Also...the sensation of having the bone in there will be around long after it's gone....going to the ER won't be pleasant if it's really down there.

Good luck Dana. Let us know how things go.

Years ago a friend showed me how to fillet 'y' bones out of a pike. I had to see how someone did it, because I never quite got it looking at diagrams in books. It's actually fairly simple if you take your time, and I've never looked back. I enjoy eating pike more without now without having to constently pick 'n spit. lol

Talk about the fish fighting back. Sucks to be you :o Breads been mentioned allready, I'm not sure but I thnk my dad swallowed huge peices of bread when he had something jam in his throat. Don't worry about the calories, just go burn them off wth a jog if you're worried aobut it.

This sorta reminds me of the time a peice of my buddes retainer broke and he swallowed this 2 inch metal peice. We couldn't stop laughing as hes rolling around from side to side seeking position that didn't hurt as the peice made its way through his intestines. :rofl2: He drank it off and was fine afterwards. :rofl2: