Ontario Lakes

shadowfly

after 4 beers i got curious to how many lakes there wore in Ontario little bit of Google search and found this

Ontario is home to approximately 250,000 bodies of water that are classified as lakes. The exact number is unknown. Nearly 4,000 of these are larger than 3Km2. Most are found in the northern portion of the province

how true this is i don't know

i have just an average folding map Randy manically Ontario easy finder lost count after 100 lakes. (6th beer in)

now my question is to you guys

how many lakes have you personally fished ?

here is what i have fished, lake Ontario. little lake, rice lake and pitching flipping in the kitchen sink when ever bored in winter. feel free to show pictures and gear used

cheers.

Shadowfly

st.lawrence river

rideau river

ottawa river

bay of quinte

ganaraska river

wilmot creek

cobourg creek

temperance lake

muskrat lake

various trout ponds

lako O out of credit river

looking foreward to trying

lake of 2 mountains

lake st louis

Edited by Musky Mike

lew But your status is a fishing God im sure you can figure out how many lakes you fished .Give it a shot looking forward to finding out how many fished.

Well, my biggest musky came from the St. Lawrence, my biggest bass came from the Kawarthas and my favorite place to fish is the West Arm of Nippissing

Now count how many lakes are within a couple hundred miles of that tri-angle and it may be pretty close :lol:

I travel a lot, so I'm kind of like a lake hore... I've tried nearly everyone I've seen, but they were not all good, and I regret a few of them.

but at least you didnt have to chew your arm off when you found out what you woke up next to...

but at least you didnt have to chew your arm off when you found out what you woke up next to...

Haha. One of them even gave me beaver fever.... Its nothing like disco fever.

... And yes I know, I'm supposed to fish the waters not drink them haha.