Hello Everyone

Hi there, I'm a newbie here on your community site and just wanted to say hello. I have been reading through some of the earlier posts and you all seem to be a friendly and at times very comical bunch! Good luck to everyone heading north this weekend to Nippising...I'm green with envy. I'm hoping to get some time on Sunday to fish the Upper Niagara, US side. Stay safe.

Dave

Hi there, I'm a newbie here on your community site and just wanted to say hello. I have been reading through some of the earlier posts and you all seem to be a friendly and at times very comical bunch!

Dave

All? You haven't read enough threads yet.... rolleyes.gif

Welcome aboard, Dave....great board here and it sounds like you'll fit right in! Good luck this weekend....see you around the board!

Hey Dave !! Welcome to the board. I'm sposed to be bass fishin today, but i'm stuck here waiting for the wife to get back from getting a cast on her ankle she broke 2 WEEKS AGO !!!wallbash.gifwallbash.gif

At least its on her left ankle, she can drive and kick my butt on the water stillwhistling.gif

Cheers

Paul