Brooklin Spring Fair

GBW

Hey all.

Just wondering if anyone is heading my way for the 100th Anniversary of the Brooklin spring fair?

I'll be there on Sat. with the Mrs and kids. So if you see a guy walking around with a WFN hat on and some kids it might be me. Heck, I might even dust off this old shirt so you know it's me...

100_2799.jpg

Cheers,

Geoff

I'll be passing through Geoff, but, not for the carnival. :whistling:

I'm home Friday night and Sunday so on your way back from the lake feel free to stop in. PS, avoid Winchester Rd between Thickson and 12.

hum, with the new changes to the ontario liquor license act; I wonder if I can walk around now with a beer? :dunno:

I'm asking the kids, if they spring for dinner I may make it out and bring the little one along!

CT guy in Bowmanville makes the call!

let me know.

as a resident its we have to go right? :D

I"m sure I'll see you there man

Hey all.

Just wondering if anyone is heading my way for the 100th Anniversary of the Brooklin spring fair?

I'll be there on Sat. with the Mrs and kids. So if you see a guy walking around with a WFN hat on and some kids it might be me. Heck, I might even dust off this old shirt so you know it's me...

100_2799.jpg

Cheers,

Geoff

hum, with the new changes to the ontario liquor license act; I wonder if I can walk around now with a beer? :dunno:

let me know.

Coming out in the afternoon, going after he settles the store. I'll look for the hat.

Is Hwy 7 closed for the occasion?

Got to find me another way to get to that Beaumauris street!

Should be good.

If they are close to me (like our PM's in the past) then go North on 12 @ 7 then head East on Carnwith (by the fire hall) towards Thickson. I could be way off but I'm going on past chats not a map.

If they are close to me (like our PM's in the past) then go North on 12 @ 7 then head East on Carnwith (by the fire hall) towards Thickson. I could be way off but I'm going on past chats not a map.

[/quote

They changed it to Sunday ! Better weather and another daughter wants to come. I get dinner at their dime! Doesn't happen too often!

I'll still look for the hat, just in case!

does anyone have a spare Arc? holy rain batman! I have to go pick up my kids from the parade in 15 min and I think I would be better off in a boat then the car or van.

If we make it today I'll be in full rain gear.

does anyone have a spare Arc? holy rain batman! I have to go pick up my kids from the parade in 15 min and I think I would be better off in a boat then the car or van.

If we make it today I'll be in full rain gear.

Hope it was held indoors! Pouring buckets here in Woody. Coming tomorrow for sure, weather looks good for now.